Wednesday 17 June 2015

July Calendar page



Hi there!

It is that time again for me (Claire N) to share the next page of the calendar that I, Jaine and Clare are all creating this year.
In December we will all collate our pages and each blog our entire calendar, and it will be so intriguing to see how different all three will look.



Today I have created my page for July. I have used the new papers from Sarah's re launch of her 'A Few of My Favourite Things' kit. I'm so pleased Sarah has decided to bring these kits back because firstly, I was running out of paper, and mainly because they are such beautiful quality, and I really do love the colour palettes that Sarah chooses. To definitely secure a kit you can subscribe to a delivery of a wonderful box of goodies every two months, or otherwise pop into the shop to see if there are a few kits available to buy on a single basis.

 To find out more you can follow this link



So onto my page, I decided to layer some of the new papers together, the colours of which remind me of ice-cream. I also chose a selection of stamps that reminded me of summer and holidays, and fitted into the ice-cream scheme. I stamped the images onto papers from the kit also so they co-ordinated perfectly.


Thank you very much for joining us today, I'm certainly in the mood for summer now and hope you are too.
See you again soon.

Supplies used

A Few of My Favourite Things Monthly Scrapbooking Kit contains scrapbooking paper, journaling cards, cardstock and a stamp
'A Few of my Favourite Things' May kit
Expedition stamp set
Doodle Home Stamps

Odds & Ends Stamp Set
Small square acrylic stamping block
3-in-1 craft glue

1 comment:

  1. The Doodle Home stamps are among my favourites. I love the fact that you put a little notes section on the side, very practical.

    ReplyDelete